Friday, February 3, 2012

It's cold in Clearwater, FL

Friday, 2/3/12 - Actually, we arrived here in Clearwater on Wednesday and have done a sum total of nothing except hit the nearest WalMart which is about 3 miles away. Wednesday and Thursday were beautiful and I even laid in the sun for several hours but today was cold. I mean the temperature never got out of the low 70's and we never saw the sun. Will had to wear his flannel shirt all day. Now you Fresno Folks will be glad to hear....they predict rain most of next week. I guess the ending part of the trip is preparing us for heading home.

Gosh, I don't know why I even started a blog entry tonight as there is nothing to report....I finished one book and started another and Will actually started a book today with 500 pages...everything you ever wanted to know about Nancy & Ronald Reagan. So tomorrow the sightseeing beings in this area as we are meeting our friends Juanita & Larry in a town, Tarpon Springs that is near us. Much love to all our family and friends.

No comments: