Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fall City, WA - Movin' On Monday

Sunday, 8/2/09 Today has been a very quiet day for us but tomorrow we move to Lake Sawyer RV Resort, Black Diamond, WA for the next seven days & you never know if you will be able to get AT&T phone/Internet connection.

The weather is cooling off a little, I would guess it be in the low 90's which is just perfect for us but the natives are still dying. Will did his usual day before we travel routine and that is check the tires, the engine stuff & what ever else he does....always keeping busy with the RV.

I however on the other hand decided to strike out on my own & took the car & went into No. Bend, WA, about 20 miles away, where they have Factory Outlet Stores http://www.factorystoresatnorthbend.com/ . Now mind you, I invited Will to go along with me but he turned me down flat, so off I went. On my way I passed through the town of Snoqualmie, where the waterfalls & vintage railroad are at I ran into a detour. It seems they were having a street fair & vintage car show so I immediately parked & wandered up & down Main Street. It was a nice but very small show and I was sure Will would now regret not going. Back in the car I headed for the Factory Outlet Stores which seem much more interesting to me.

When I arrived the place was jammed, it doesn't seem like that many people are in this area but get to a shopping mall and that's where they all are. I wandered in and out of places with my most favorite being the Nike store where I made several "small" purchases, which of course I hid in the trunk of the car. I did buy a 99 cent plastic cup for Will from the Kitchen Store but I'm saving that as a surprise at a latter time. After sometime I headed for Burger King for a salad, diet coke, air conditioning & a bathroom. Mission accomplished now it was time to head home. I'm always sure Will is worried about me being gone....first his car & then how will he find Fresno (I have the GPS!) Not to worry, I get home but really enjoyed a "little alone time" as I'm sure Will did.

For those of you who have been asking about Will's back it seems to be getting some what worse...the pain that is. He is definitely not one to complain but I know it has been bothering him more & more. I have made an appointment with Dr. Levy in Fresno for a second opinion on Oct 8th..(write that date on the calendar, Kim) I have suggested we head home early but he wants no part of that & says we are sticking to our plan....heading back Sept 1st. Of course if any thing changes, so will our plans.

I still have the Sunday Seattle Times to finish so am heading for the couch. Hopefully, we will have a good connection in our next park & I will continue to write on the blog. Signing off with much love to family and friends.

No comments: