Thursday, October 13, 2011

Big NEWS for 2012 - Travel Annoucement

I have just received amazing news from daughter Nancy......an additional present for my 70th birthday next year is being planned right now!

WE ARE GOING BACK TO ITALY

My father's family is from Hungary and I have always wanted to see Budapest ever since I made a family connection there while doing some genealogy many years ago. Our trip will start when we leave from Newark, NJ on 8/31/12, fly to Munich, Germany & take a flight to Budapest, Hungary where we will be for 3 days.

We return to Munich and then fly on to Florence, Italy for 8 days and return back to Newark, NJ on 9/10/2012. Of course the fun part of the trip starts for Nancy right now....THE PLANNING of our schedule and activities. I, of course, am just out of mind excited.....I never dreamed I would ever return to Europe plus actually get to see the Tuscany area.

An amazing daughter I have and thank you Nancy just doesn't seem enough...but thank you, I love you and am so grateful for your generosity.

1 comment:

setzergirl said...

I am trying to leave comments but nothing going through??